Psicone appears to be a very successful company, particularly in the fields of technological development. They created not only the Battletoads video game, but also the virtual-reality Games Generator that houses the game as well. In the start of Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, the Battletoads have come back to Earth and resumed their jobs at Psicone. Professor T. Bird has also come to Earth and has apparently been hired by Psicone, as he is seen demonstrating the T.R.I.P.S. system.
- Main Branch - The exact location of this place is never mentioned, but this is where the 'Toads (in their human identities) and Silas Volkmire once worked. The facility is run by the enigmatic Alexei Vakuse.
- Gyachung-La - A secret testing facility in the Himalayas. The 'Toads visit this place in Battlemaniacs to attend the testing of the T.R.I.P.S. 21 Games Generator.
- Mrs. Yuriko Tashoku - Chief Executive Officer
- Alexei Vakuse - General Manager
- Silas Volkmire - Chief Technician
- Morgan Ziegler - Product Tester
- Dave Shar - Product Tester
- George Pie - Product Tester